WTW Podcast #58: Jamie Tout on GPS Best-Practice and How to Make Tech Work For You
October 8, 2016, Posted in Archives
Jamie Tout is Sports Performance Director at VXSport Athlete Monitoring company and Strength and Conditioning Coach of the New Zealand Black Ferns XVs team. Armed with decades of experience in elite sport, Jamie provides valuable insight from the trenches of the sports tech world.
Want to know how to make GPS work for you? Curious where this technology is heading? Ready to learn the most efficient ways to keep your athletes trained enough but not too much? Listen to practical and sensible wisdom from Jamie Tout here!!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Jamie got in to athlete monitoring
- What is the best way to use VXSport tech
- Why balancing load can be so effective
Featured On The Show:
- Jamie on Twitter
- GPS Use in Surf-Lifesaving
- Independent Research on VXSport: Comparison of Tracking Systems