WTW Podcast #41: Keir Wenham-Flatt on World Cup Success and What Makes a Great Strength Coach
February 15, 2016, Posted in Archives
In part our interview with Keir Wenham-Flatt, we discuss the Argentina Pumas journey to fourth place at the 2015 Rugby World Cup and what it takes to be a great strength coach. Keir shares stories from his own journey, best-practice advice, and gives insight to guiding a dark-horse at pinnacle events.
What’s it like to be underdogs at a World Cup? What can young strength coaches do to reach their potential? How can we change culture when working in a new environment?? Don’t miss Keir Wenham-Flatt’s outstanding advice here!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What it’s like to lead a Dark Horse at the World Cup
- New languages, new cultures: how to survive working overseas
- How to change an S&C culture
- Argentina’s amazing run to the World Cup Semifinals
Featured On The Show:
- Keir on Twitter
- Strength and Conditioning is a SMALL industry!
- How to become an elite Rugby Strength Coach