WTW Podcast #40: David Joyce on Collaborative Publication, GPS Usage, and Injury Prevention
January 24, 2016, Posted in Archives
In part one of our interview with David Joyce, we discussed what it’s like to learn from working in elite sport across four countries. Here in part two we discuss the fantastic collaborative books David has curated, alongside great advice on injury prevention and how to make the most of GPS technology.
What’s the most important factor when analyzing GPS data? What can collaborative publications do for elite sport? How can we prevent injuries before they happen?? Don’t miss David Joyce’s best advice for young practitioners either!
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How the Giants use GPS
- Stopping injuries before they happen
- How collaborative publications contribute to the field
- David’s best advice for Sports Science practitioners
Featured On The Show:
- High Performance Training for Sports
- Sports Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- David on Twitter
- Western Sydney Giants Athletic Performance Unit